Manufacturing making Vinyl flooring
Now Hiring Immediate employees!
Position title: Manufacturing General Labor associate
The ideal candidate must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
This position is responsible for basic tasks relating to the manufacturing, packaging finished products, and shipment of company products.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
Stacking finished goods as they come off of the lines.
Pulling finished goods for shipment based on orders.
Preparing finished goods for shipment including rolling, labeling, and packaging.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
Physical Demands:1. Stand for long periods2. Walk for a period of time3. Lift/push/pull or carry 10lbs-100lbs4. Can maintain balance when Kneeling/bending/crouching5. Can reach with hands and arms in all directions6. Can grasp, seize, hold and turn repetitively7. Can express and exchange ideas with others8. Can work in hot and cold environments9. Can work in cold/wet environments10. Can wear personal protective equipment11. Can maintain regular and predictable attendance12. Can grasp, seize and hold and turn repetitively13. Can see normal limits near and far14. Can hear normal limits and distinguish between sounds15. Can work around ingredients, fumes, odors, and dust16. Can wear protective gear17. Can manipulate objects18. Can work in areas with high noise19. Can see with normal limits near and far20. Can identify and distinguish objects, colors, thickness and numbers21. Ability to read and use tape measures.22. Basic understanding of English, reading, writing23. Basic math skills24. Ability to follow written instruction25. Ability to follow all safety rulesWorking Conditions:
- Manufacturing Environment
- Not temperature controlled
Schedule:4-5 days per week, 8-12 hour shifts is the typical work schedule needed in order to meet the demands of the business but possible overtime during peak seasons.Day Shifts:
- Monday 12 pm-6 pm (6 Hrs)
- Tues & Wed 6 am-6 pm (12 Hrs)
- Thurs 6 am-4 pm (10 Hrs)
Evening Shift: * Mon-Wed 6 pm-6 am (12 Hrs)
Thurs 4pm-8 pm (4 Hrs)Pay Rate:
Direct deposit or pay card option
- 1 year of General labor experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and work independently.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide product/packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- CDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
- Must be able to successfully pass the company’s background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Emporia, KS 66801
- United States
Our Company Culture * Detail-oriented -- character and accuracy-focused
Result-oriented -- issue-focused with a stable performance culture
Steady -- established, stable, reliable processes
Team-oriented -- cooperative, helpful, and collaborativeCore Values
CDS - Customer Driven Staffing
CDS is committed to providing great opportunities for our candidates. We will work with you to help you find the short term, long term, contract, or project-based position you've been looking for! With offices and positions nationwide, we can assist in landing. Post a job to tell us about your project. We’ll quickly match you with the right ...
Company's Facebook page:
Apply online, at 707 West 6th Ave Emporia Kansas 66801
Job Type: Full-time